Marijuana is one of the few safe therapeutic active substances that have ever been studied. Marijuana can be used for many different therapeutic uses and nobody has ever died from overdosing on marijuana.
Some of the benefits marijuana can provide include:
- Relief from chronic aches and pains
- It helps reduce intarlobular pressure (pressure within your eye)
- Can Relp reduce muscle spasms
- Relieves nausea
- Increases appetite.Often times, marijuana is a great therapeutic treatment for many medical diseases, ailments and disorders.
The following conditions are great candidates for using marijuana.
- Cancer : Marijuana can offset the nuasea and increase your appetite as well as prevent vomiting. ALl of which are common side effects of chemotherapy treatment.
- Glaucoma : Marijuana can potentially reduce interlobular pressure, which in turn can relieve the pain, and can slow down, even potentially stop Glaucoma.
- AIDS : Marijuana can help reduce nausea, loss of appetite and vomiting caused by both the aids virus as well as the side effects from the medications available.
- Epilepsy : Marijuana has been shown to reduce seisures in certain patients.
- Multiple Sclerosis : Marijuana has been shown to reduce muscle pain as well as spasticity caused by the disease. It has also been shown to reduce tremors as well as unsteadiness of gait.
- Chronic Pain : Marijuana has been shown to help reduce chornic paid that is associated with many disorders.Beyond these medical conditions, marijuana has been also proven to help with many more minor conditions, such as migraines, arthritis, alcohol addiction, menstrual cramps, depression, as well as other mood disorders.